TiVo Client For BlackBerry Now Available!
Good news for all you BlackBerry owning TiVo addicts. RIM has just officially announced its availability!
With the TiVo BlackBerry client users will be able to wirelessly control a TiVo DVR and browse and record television shows.
- Browse television shows available on TiVo service
- Configure TiVo for BlackBerry smartphones to select from a list of available TiVo Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) wirelessly using the BlackBerry smartphone
- Record television shows to be viewed at a later time
- Set 1-Click recording options
- Get a Seasons Pass to a television show
- Search the programming guide based on show title, actor, director, keywords, and category
- View recommended television shows based on current searches
The client is currently available in English for BlackBerry users in the US and Canada running OS 4.2 and higher. Here are some RIM knowledge base articles with more details:
- How to install TiVo for BlackBerry smartphones
- General information on TiVo for BlackBerry smartphones
- Minimum requirements for TiVo for BlackBerry smartphones
- How to record a television show using TiVo for BlackBerry smartphones
- How to search for television shows using TiVo for BlackBerry smartphones
- IT policy rules for TiVo for BlackBerry smartphones
To download the Tivo BlackBerry client visit blackberry.com/tivo from your BlackBerry Browser.