Tether For BlackBerry Updated To Version 18.104.22.168 With A Faster UI, Bluetooth Selection
Tether earlier known as TetherBerry has updated their software to version 22.214.171.124 with a faster user interface, Bluetooth selection and a few other bug fixes. Tether allows you to access the internet with a PC or Mac by “tethering” your BlackBerry to it and using its data. For those who are new to this app, do keep in mind that while setting up Tether you need to install one desktop software on your laptop and other mobile app on your BlackBerry device.
Features: Tether for BlackBerry
- Internet Anywhere: You can use Tether anywhere you can make phone calls.
- Easy Setup: Download our software to your BlackBerry and another for your laptop… Then surf the web and email just like you would with any Internet connection.
- Fast Speeds: Download speeds that are impressive. Our users download at speeds up to 1,800 kbps.
- No Tethering Fees: Tether uses your phone’s data plan and we do not charge tethering fees. (refer to our Terms of Service) (Note that significant charges may apply for data usage if not on an unlimited data plan. Please check with your carrier.)
- All BlackBerries: Tether is compatible with all BlackBerries.
- All Carriers: Tether has been used by carriers all over the world. Some carriers do require APN settings, though. It appears our product does not work on the iDen Network.
- PC & Mac: Tether works on both PCs and Macs.
As the features mention, this software is available for all BlackBerry devices on all carriers, PCs and Macs. You can pick up Tether in the store for $49.95. A seven day trial is available if you’d like to try it before you buy it.