Music Store 1.1 Powered by 7digital Hits Beta Zone
Music Store 1.1 for BlackBerry is available in the Beta Zone.
Music Store for BlackBerry allows you to discover and buy music directly from your device and have your new music integrated into your media library for convenient playback. You can even pull up your new tunes from universal search. Easily share song or album recommendations with your contacts through BBM, email, SMS, Facebook, and Twitter, right from the app.
Features of Music Store 1.1
- The Music Store powered by 7digital/Zdigital offers over 13 million songs, and tracks are available at prices starting as low as $0.79 with bitrates up to 320 kbps (DRM free).
- Music Store content is stored in the cloud via your 7Digital/Zdigital music locker for easy portability across devices and to help against accidental loss.
- Browse by top songs, top albums, new releases, and genres by artist or album
- Preview a 30-second sample before you buy
- Choose from multiple content delivery options – Over The Air (OTA) and Wi-Fi
- Tell friends about your favorites via BBM, email, SMS, Socials Feeds, Facebook, and Twitter
- Bookmark a song and come back to it whenever you’re ready for a preview or download
- Integrated with BlackBerry smartphone features and functions, including Universal Search and Media Library
- Use promotional voucher codes to get free tracks or discounts
It is supported on BlackBerry OS 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0 with some known issues for 7.0 OS, but feel free to give it a shot if are beta zone member and see this app on your eligible program list.
You can join the BlackBerry Music Store 1.1 beta program to download and test