How to Upload Videos to YouTube from BlackBerry
For casual to hardcore YouTube addicts, you may come across a situation where you just want to upload video to YouTube right at the moment from your BlackBerry without waiting to go home (if you’re outside) and do that from a computer. There is no YouTube app for the BlackBerry at this point of time, however it’s still very easy which doesn’t require any 3rd part app.
The way this can be does is to send your BlackBerry video to an unique email address specific to your YouTube account which is provided by YouTube and that’s it. YouTube will attach it to your YouTube account. Simple! Check out the following steps on how to get the unique email address specific to your YouTube account.
- Log in to your YouTube account from computer or create new if you do not have.
- Click on Account and then Mobile Setup link located on the left hand side
- You may have to specify your BlackBerry phone number if you haven’t provided before
- You’ll see unique email address as shown in the above image.
- Create new contact on your BlackBerry and save the email address