Druglord Wars 2 Game Updated with New Features
The famous BlackBerry Game – Druglord Wars has been updated with many new features and now called as Druglord Wars 2. This is kind of adventure game, pitting you against the world of street dealers, crooked cops, and drug cartels in a battle for money and drugs. Based on the user feedback, the developer of this game – Epic Applications has included many new features. The new version includes, turn-based fighting system, a hospital where you can recover health, armor, 6 new locations, and a new point system.
The way game is plotted, where you start off in debt, and you will build your drug empire by visiting over 10 beautifully rendered cities, and fight attackers out to get you. A throwback to the TI-83 version, Druglord Wars has been fully updated and modernized with over 150 custom designed graphics for the BlackBerry. See how you compare with players worldwide on the global high score board!
- Unlimited game play mode to see how far you can take your drug empire
- Global online leader board to compare your skills to the world with over 60,000 scores
- Turn-based fight system allows you to choose your weapon and strategy
- Hospital to recover health
- 17 different drugs to buy and sell in 19 beautifully rendered cities
- 20 different weapons, armor and storage containers to take down enemies, protect yourself, and hold more drugs
- Over 150 custom designed images
- Save games and preview progress before resuming
The Druglord Wars 2 game is compatible with all BlackBerry models except Pearl series. It is available for $2.99, until April 16th, 2010. The regular price is $4.99.