Blaq for BlackBerry PlayBook updated to v1.6
Blaq, the popular Twitter client for the BlackBerry PlayBook has been updated to version 1.6. This release includes some new features as well as bug fixes. If you own a PlayBook and use Twitter a lot then you should certainly check out Blaq. Updates include:
- Read saved searches – You asked for it and it’s here!
- Supports Bit.ly, Img.ly, Yfrog and Twitter photo
- Klout score on tweet card (configurable)
- View your own profile
- Maximized WebView notifications – Native notifications prompt even when you’re viewing websites within Blaq.
- Cannot insert mention between text when composing a tweet
- Mentions and DMs are not sorted
- Direct message notifications would not show
- Trending topics don’t load
- Some tweet links were untappable or broken
- More stable real-time streaming
- Tweet Card some times does not display (potential)
- Search results scroll performance improved
- When an image upload fails, tweet is still sent
- Minor internal issues
Blaq for the BlackBerry PlayBook is available in BlackBerry App World for $1.99.