BlackBerry Master Control Program 0.9.3.0 Beta 5
If you are already using the BBSAK which we have covered many times here on this blog and you want to get more out of what standard BlackBerry Desktop Manger provides on Windows PC, you should definitely give a shot to this windows software called BlackBerry Master Control Program aka MCP which recently got updated to version 0.9.3.0 beta 5 with added features.
I would say BlackBerry Master Control Program (BBCMP) is one of the most useful applications for BlackBerry addicts and experts. It has tons of functions that simplify the process of interacting with your BlackBerry from your Windows PC packaged up in a nice graphical user interface.
What amazed me about this software is the announcement that BBMCP has been downloaded over half a million times! That is a pretty big achievement for a niche BlackBerry tool.
BlackBerry Master Control Program (MCP) is a power tool that allows you to easily load/save/erase any module you want, take screenshots of your device, turn the radio on or off, synchronize the time on your device to your PC, reset to factory settings, perform a handheld wipe, build ALX/JAD files or install any BlackBerry OS.
What’s new in BlackBerry MCP 0.9.3.0 Beta 5
- Desktop Manager is now automatically closed when MCP starts OS installation process
- MCP’s "Application Loader" icon now has the ability to continue a failed OS installation
- MCP OS Management is now compatible with either Shrink-A-OS or CrackMem
- MCP Touch, Gestures and Touch Keyboard!
- Added Shrink-A-OS download and website to the MCP Downloads page